Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Works Today!

                                                              Hi my loves!
I’m sorry for being so inconsistent on here but I’ve been so busy lately! :)

With the millions of friends that I have, at times, I feel like none of them just “get it” and I think that’s why I love writing so much. Sometimes I feel like all the words in the world aren’t enough, and today is one of those days. At times, I feel like I try so hard to be where I want to be; I have so much drive and motivation and yet I’m still not there. When I’m feeling down, one thing that always lifts me up is going for a walk down the beach or the bayou. Reminiscing on life, I realize how hard I’ve been working and striving to become successful and although I have my days of doubt, I know that I will get there.
I think that at the end of the day, what makes my day one hundred times better is having someone who is there for me, someone who reminds me how beautiful I am, and that I will be right were I’m meant to be. Being the hopeless romantic that I am, nothing in this world compares to the immense feeling of having someone who stands right beside you.


No comments:

Post a Comment