Monday, November 14, 2011

Love Never Fails





I honestly think that half the people who claim to be in love don't even know the meaning of the word. I don't claim to know what love is, but for me, love is giving someone everything and expecting nothing in return. Caring about that person more than you do yourself;  the first person you think of when you wake up, and the last person before you go to bed. Love isn't envious, rude, or hurtful. When you really love someone you see past all of their flaws and imperfections. I think that love is what makes you give in, and keep fighting to hold on everytime. You see them for who they are, and only grow more in love with them in time. You can't get enough of that person. Absense doesn't make the heart grow fonder, it breaks it. For me, true love lasts a lifetime. Love never fails.

No comments:

Post a Comment