Friday, November 18, 2011

Life is beautiful


                                                                                                       

     
“Things always happen when you least expect them to.” I can’t even begin to explain how many friends have told me this repeatedly and yet I consistently failed to listen to them time after time, after time. Ever since I was 16 I’ve been searching for a purpose, a meaning, and most importantly for love. Being the hopeless romantic that I am, the one thing that I’ve always desired the most in life is not a “hot bod” or a Benz, or being popular or “liked“, but to fall hopelessly in love.



As time went on, I gradually came to the consciousness that things really do happen when you least expect them to. You can’t force love or anything in life, for that matter. If something is meant to happen, then it will. I think that everyone should trust their heart and intuition ; they are usually always right.

'
“ If you want to know where your heart is, look to where your mind is when it wanders.”

With that said, words can’t even begin to express how happy I feel. Partly because I am knowledgeable of the fact that I am only shy of a semester before I graduate with my A.A. and begin the next chapter of my life, but primarily because I’m fortunate enough to have an image of the life that I have always desired; I already have the paint and canvas, now all that’s left to do is to not start creating a picture, but a masterpiece.

1 comment:

  1. What a great an inspiring post, and I really need to hear that now. Thank you!
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete